HKOTA Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKOTA Football Club

We are a football team formed by a group of passionate and energetic Occupational Therapists in Hong Kong. This is the forum for the football team ONLY. For further information about Occupational Therapy, please go to http://www.hkota.org.hk/

HKOTA WebsiteHKOTA Website  首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

英格蘭DIE HARD

向下 
4 posters
發表人內容
pet_sing
進階球員
進階球員

文章總數 : 137
注冊日期 : 2007-11-04

英格蘭DIE HARD Empty
發表主題: 英格蘭DIE HARD   英格蘭DIE HARD Empty19/6/2010, 09:40

冇計
回頂端 向下
samfung
資深球員
資深球員
samfung

文章總數 : 457
注冊日期 : 2007-12-18

英格蘭DIE HARD Empty
發表主題: 回復: 英格蘭DIE HARD   英格蘭DIE HARD Empty19/6/2010, 19:14

卡比路也幫不了就真係冇計!
回頂端 向下
Francis
進階球員
進階球員
Francis

文章總數 : 194
注冊日期 : 2009-03-13

英格蘭DIE HARD Empty
發表主題: 回復: 英格蘭DIE HARD   英格蘭DIE HARD Empty20/6/2010, 14:01

我係england fans 兩晚都睇左
真係悶到早知去訓教
英格蘭真係可能出局...
回頂端 向下
kanden
球隊管理小組
球隊管理小組
kanden

文章總數 : 1358
注冊日期 : 2007-10-22

英格蘭DIE HARD Empty
發表主題: 回復: 英格蘭DIE HARD   英格蘭DIE HARD Empty20/6/2010, 14:39

Francis 寫到:
我係england fans 兩晚都睇左
真係悶到早知去訓教
英格蘭真係可能出局...

due to colonization, i have a special likeness to Eng though i am surely not their die-hard fans. However, i have to point out that Eng usually plays boring football as Italy, Germany and so so. (Suddenyl, I seem to be anti-Eng, anti-Italy and anti-Germany ... I have to say sorry to Adam for his favour, Germany, as there will be GOAL-NO-SEE after last match) ...

Their styles lack creativity and excitement!!

This year, I hope Argentina/ Holland can win the world cup ... though they have no such winning fortune in these several decades
回頂端 向下
samfung
資深球員
資深球員
samfung

文章總數 : 457
注冊日期 : 2007-12-18

英格蘭DIE HARD Empty
發表主題: 回復: 英格蘭DIE HARD   英格蘭DIE HARD Empty20/6/2010, 17:17

kanden 寫到:
Francis 寫到:
我係england fans 兩晚都睇左
真係悶到早知去訓教
英格蘭真係可能出局...

due to colonization, i have a special likeness to Eng though i am surely not their die-hard fans. However, i have to point out that Eng usually plays boring football as Italy, Germany and so so. (Suddenyl, I seem to be anti-Eng, anti-Italy and anti-Germany ... I have to say sorry to Adam for his favour, Germany, as there will be GOAL-NO-SEE after last match) ...

Their styles lack creativity and excitement!!

This year, I hope Argentina/ Holland can win the world cup ... though they have no such winning fortune in these several decades

雖然我非德國FANS,但我發現德國其實已非昔日的悶蛋足球了!
似乎英格蘭想羸世界杯,真係要參考下德國一向的紀律,效率同鬥志!
咁至係大賽球隊!!!
回頂端 向下

英格蘭DIE HARD
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
HKOTA Football Club :: 球隊內外 :: 波經-
前往: